How do I calibrate my BACtrack?
To have your BACtrack device calibrated please follow the steps below:
1. Click the following link to submit a calibration order. BACtrack Calibration Order Form
2. On the form you will choose your device you need calibrated from our drop down menu.
3. You will enter the serial number of your device. If your BACtrack uses AA or AAA batteries, the serial number is located in the battery compartment. Simply slide off the battery cover, remove either battery and you will find the serial number on a white label. If your BACtrack has a rechargeable battery, the serial number is located on the spine.
4. You will also enter when and where you purchased your BACtrack. Your best recollection is perfectly fine or you can put unknown if you do not know.
5. Once the order has been placed, you will receive a separate email with additional instructions on shipping the device to us.
The cost of calibration is $24.99 for most models and the process can take up to 10-14 business days upon receipt to complete.
Please note that the cost of calibration covers the service and return shipping back to you. The customer is responsible for shipping the device to us.
If your device fails calibration for any reason we will either send you a replacement device or refund the calibration fee and provide a discount code towards a new device depending on warranty eligibility.